In addition to the standard Tournament Rules, the following specialized Rules must be followed during Father Son play (Please note that as this is a new division of play rules may be updated in advance of the tournament)
1) All players must link to at least 1 family member. (Dad, Son, Uncle – YES) (Dad, Son, Friend – NO) Mothers and Daughters are welcome.
2) Players are only allowed 1 goal per period. This rule is in effect to promote team and fair play.
3) There is absolutely no body contact permitted. A body contact penalty will result in an automatic GAME EJECTION. If an injury results, the offending player will be issued a MAJOR penalty and will be SUSPENDED for the remainder of the tournament.
4) Unsportsmanlike Conduct will not be tolerated. Any player receiving a second unsportsmanlike penalty will receive a GAME EJECTION regardless if coincidental. Examples of unsportsmanlike conduct include: Mouthing off, insulting or intimidating any player of the opposing team.
5) Unless there is an emergency, teams are not permitted to switch players on their roster to play Goal in the Championship Finals.